Transfer from the Milan Airport to Val Gardena, the Dolomites and throughout South Tyrol
Taxi Auto Dul, your airport shuttle to the Dolomites and to South Tyrol.
A vacation should already start at the moment of the arrival at your holiday destination. Taxi Dul is your airport shuttle! It picks you up punctually at the airport and takes you to your hotel or apartment in South Tyrol. The distance from the airport Milan to Val Gardena is of about 300 km. Taxi Dul guarantees a quick and stress-free transfer.
These are the advantages of an airport transfer to South Tyrol by Auto Taxi Dul:
- The company Taxi Auto Dul is based in Val Gardena. Our drivers know South Tyrol very well. They know how to avoid construction zones and traffic jams and guarantee a quick and safe ride.
- Taxi Auto Dul waits for you at the airport and takes you to your hotel by minibus. We transport up to 8 passengers together with their luggage. We pick you up at your terminal to charge your skiing and climbing equipment.
- Friendliness is very import to us! You are looking forward to your holiday, our drivers do it, too. They will suggest you some good restaurants, the best ski slopes and they will tell you where to go and what to do during your holiday.
- The Auto Dul airport shuttle makes it easier to you to leave South Tyrol when your holiday is over! We’ll take care of your luggage and take you to the airport of Milan in time.
- The airport transfer from Val Gardena to Milan is a luxury you will be glad to afford as you’ll know the price of the transfer already at the moment of the booking.